I don't often do these sort of posts because i tend to stick to the same sort of products and brands and don't normally branch out and look for new things but since christmas is on its way i thought i would treat myself to a few bits and bobs so these are the things that i have my eye on ...
1. Ojon Rare Blend hair kit £33 - Although i haven't tried many products from Ojon i have tried there Rare Blend Oil which i thought was amazing, so when i saw this little beauty on the John Lewis i wanted it instantly. The Kit contains Rare Blend Oil, Damage Reverse Shampoo and Damage Reverse Conditioner. Therefore this kit is perfect for dry over styled hair!
2. Coastal Scents Stippling Brush £7.95 - Ive never owned a stippling brush as ive always used either a buffing brush or a flat head foundation brush but coming across this one as i was browsing on Ebay i think its the perfect one.
3. La Roche Posay Effaclar £14.50 - After hearing so many reviews about this i wanna try it for myself as i love La Roche Posay and all there products seem to be of high quality and work really well for me i especially like there mircellar water and hydreane light moisturiser.
4. Korres Lip Butter Jasmine £5 - Im really into lip butters and lip products in general at the moment and want to try a Korres one as ive always looked at them but never actually brought one haha.
5. OPI set of 10 £30 - So i may have gone a little nail polish crazy over the last couple of weeks and have added quite a few to my collection but i seem to be lacking in OPI nail varnishes as i only have 2. I just find that i never ever use a full bottle of the polish and at £11 a pop there a tad overpriced therefore i think this mini set would be perfect.
6. Enrapture Heated Rollers £45 - Ive had my Babyliss ones for a few years now and although i don't use them too often ive had my eye on these Enrapture ones for a while now.
7. Ciate Apple And Custard £9 - Love this colour! I don't own and haven't seen a colour thats similar to this. Its going to be perfect for next spring.
Thanks for reading!