Its no secret that here in the UK our summers aren't the hottest. But products like this cheer me up enough to justify that the weather here is quite frankly crap (well most of the time anyway) therefore i decided to put together a little list of products i like to buy this time of year to see me through...
1. Dry shampoo - i cant say that my hair gets affected by the heat that much but with barbeques and camping trips right around the corner i like to carry a bottle of dry shampoo with me just for a quick fix when i dont have regular shampoo to hand.
2. Bright Nail Polishes - There's nothing that compliments a tan nicer than a good old bright slick of colour on the nails. Ive been loving Botanical Gardens from Nails Inc but with the likes of Barry M and Rimmel you will be spoiled for choice!
3. Mattifying Primer - I personally like to use a primer all year round but in the summer i cant go without especially on my t-zone and Mattifying primers are my favourite to use, i try to look for one thats nice and light and isnt packed with silcones such as Bare minerals Prime Time.
4. Perfume - Body Shop have recently launched a new range of perfumes for summer that include scents such as grapefruit and coconut, there the perfect handbag size and at just £8 a complete bargain also.
5. Bronzer - Its not until a couple years back that i ever really bothered with bronzer, partly because i could never find one that looked okay on my skin tone. But i think this one would be great for almost any skin tone and because of the different sections can be used in a variety of ways. I also really like the Jour Matte bronzer and Rimmel do a nice budget one too.