Monday 27 August 2012

Everyday Makeup

Benefit The Porefessional - Ive been using this for a few months now and i love it, defiantly the best primer ive used. I always start with this product as it just creates a smooth base for my foundation and helps minimize the larger pores around my nose.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Another favourite of mine i only started using this a couple of weeks ago but ive fell in love with it already and i don't think it gets enough credit in the beauty community if im honest. Its medium coverage but defiantly builable and great for all skin types in my opinion.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Used this for over a year now and i still use it everyday, everybody seems to have written or at least talked about it though so im sure you have heard plenty of good things about it!

Natural Collection Loose Powder - Ive only really tried a few loose powders since i started wearing makeup a few years back, mainly because it takes me ages to get through them. But this is the second time i have re-purchased this, its just so cheap and definitely does as good a job as some of the more higher end ones.

MAC Powder Blush In Fleur - Fleur is a gorgeous dusky pink. Ive noticed i dont actually stray from dusky pink and corals especially in the summer, its because there just so easy to wear and seem to go with everything. Its a little pricey at £17 but its MAC so i kinda guess that justifies it.  

Sleek Brow Palette - Now here's a brand thats really impressed me over the last year. I love there blush and eye palettes and there eyebrow kit is just as impressive. I have the dark version but all the kits come with the powder, tinted wax, two brushes and a mini tweezer set. I only use the powder though as my brows tend to stay in place pretty well on there own. (watch they will start being wild from now on, now ive said that!)

Rimmel Liquid Liner - Hmmmm a little average but it will do. Im not amazed by this eye liner as i find the applicator a little to long and hard to use but its not the worst one ive tried either.

Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner - Ive tried a MAC one exactly like this but just couldn't get on with it, for some reason it just made my eyes water constantly, so i can safely say i will be sticking with this in the future. 

Lancome Hynose Mascara - I have only been using this a couple of weeks and actually picked it up from a local car boot for only £3 BARGAIN OF THE YEAR! And i love it, my new go to mascara.

Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara - I know Rimmel do a lash lengthening version to this which i would love to ge my hands on as i find this one great. The wand is a little big so you do have to take some time when applying it i have to admit but all in all its a good product defiantly gives my lashes some needed volume.  

Natural Collection Lipstick In Pink Mallow - Purchased this a few months ago when i read a blog post by LLYMLRS. And i know it sounds abit crazy but im one of those people who like to try and match my lipstick and blush as closely as possible, since my blush is a dusky pink this a perfect companion. It can be layered up to create a brighter pink but i normally leave it quite subtle.       
Other Bits and Bobs ... I apply my foundation using the Real Techniques stippling brush, my powder is applied with the powder brush by Real Techniques, and my brow powder with a drugstore angled eyebrow brush. Last but not least my blush is applied using the MAC blush/powder brush.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of the blush, and I absolutely adore MAC's products :)

    Sophie / sophies-beauty-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep MAC definitely have some of the best products :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete