Friday 27 July 2012

Denim&Leather

So a combination that i have been wearing and loving recently is denim and leather. I never used to be a big fan of leather until Topshop changed that for me with a leather jacket that i used to wear religiously. I don't know what it but the combination has just really seemed to rub my fashion spot in all the right places over the last couple of weeks. Therefore these are just a few picks of some outfits I've worn lately.
(Although the outfits are mine, this is my sister modelling them for me)

Leather Jacket - Primark (Old)
Tank Top - Topshop 
Denim Shorts - Primark
Bracelets - Mainly from different flea markets 
 
 


Denim Shirt - Dorethy Perkins 
Necklace - Dorethy Perkins
Leggings - Select



Denim Shirt - See Above
Necklace - See Above
Denim Jacket - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment