1. I recently picked up Miss Sporty's - Sparkle touch. To add to my forever growing glitter polish collection. It's a beautiful mix of blue/silver and purple glitter and it kinda reminds me of Rimmels - Disco Ball. All in all its a good long wearing nail polish (as are most glitter polishes) and i wore it for about four days with no chipping. However i don't think i will be wearing it on its own as its quite sheer though it works perfect over another polish.
2. Mavala - Marrakech. As far as i am aware Mavala nail polish is only sold at John Lewis, however i could be wrong. Marrakech is a gorgeous red/dark orange. And is defiantly going to be a summer favorite of mine, its nice to apply, with a nice sized bottle. Its very chip resistant but with a very strong smell, when you first open the bottle.
3. Ciate - Jelly Bean. Is a beautiful bright pink with blue undertones which are very subtle. It applies really well, lasts long and is packaged really nicely. But with its £9 price tag i must admit its a little overpriced.
4. A cheap and cheerful nail polish now as number 4 is Tesco's, All about nails - Mulberry Pie. A brick red that is quite sheer so may take two coats but as its only 99p its defiantly affordable. But to say its cheap its actually very good. It does chip a little easier than your average nail polish but other than that there worth it.
5. Blueberry pie - as you can tell by the name its another All about nails polish. Again a little sheer so probably will take two coats but other than that a all round good product. Its a lovely Denim blue which looks slightly darker on the nails than it does in the bottle.
Sorry about the quality of this picture it was took with artificial lighting as it was getting dark outside.