Use them for party's, camping or just for a giggle. They are so easy to make..
You Will Need
- 1tbsp of cornflower
- 1tbsp of thick cold cream
- 1/2 tbsp cold water
- Food colouring or bits of old eyeshadow/blusher
- A small container
- A small mixing bowl and spoon
- Make up brushes/sponges
2. Stir in the water and the mixture should start to thin out.
3. Add your colour, if using food colouring use only drop by drop until you get the desired colour. If the mixture is to thick add a drop of water to thin down.
4. Pour the paint into you container. Store in a cool dark place until it is used.