Hey Everyone, ive been wanting to do this pot for a while now but i couldn't find a good enough way of grouping all the products together to take pictures so i decided to use photos from the internet (therefore these photos do not belong to me.) Also all of these products are easily available in the UK but some may be harder to find in different countries. To be honest i don't really own that many hair products as i tend to stick to what i know and don't really try that many different ones as i love what im using currently. So without further adieu ...
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - This has been a firm favourite of mine for at least a year now, it really is an amazing product it just makes your hair so soft and smooth. Its great if you have either dry/damaged hair or you have long hair like mine as its really moisturizing and helps with things such as split ends. The price is really reasonable as well £5.99 for 500ml which lasts a fairly long time.
- Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner - Like its other half ive been using this for ages, its the only conditioner that ive used thats both super moisturizing and conditioning without weighing the hair down. It smells lovely as well a real sweet bubble gum scent so yummy!
- Tresseme Paddle Brush - A tad boring i know but this is the only brush i really use on my hair apart from a wide toothed comb (when its wet) i just love the way they glide through the hair and there great if you have long hair me and just want something easy to use and gentle.
- TIGI catwalk salt spray - Fairly new product for me, ive tried other "textering" products before but never a salt spray so i don't really have anything to compare it to unfortunately. Saying that though this has had many good reviews and for me i don't feel as though i need to try any others as this ticks all the boxes. The one thing i cant stand is when you wash your hair and then use products that are sticky and weigh it down, and this definatley doesn't do that its so lightweight and is a fine mist so you really cant tell you have used anything. And with trying to stay away from heated tools for a while this has really helped to give a bit of style to my hair as its so easy just spray,scrunch and go.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo - I don't really find myself using dry shampoo's all that often as i wash my hair every other day and it doesn't seem to get oily that quickly (hense why i buy the mini bottles) but when i do use this i love it. Mainly because it smells so damn good! Plus it adds a tad of volume to your hair which i find other brands of dry shampoo dont.
- Ojon Rare Blends Oil - Lets start by pointing out that this product is completely unique its blend of seven oils make sure your hair is getting everything it needs in just one treatment. The product claims to help, soften,smooth, boost shine and help protect towards heat damage. And it does just that, i normally use it about once a week and ive really noticed a difference.
- Bed Head Urban Antidotes Shampoo&Conditioner - I know some people think this is an old wife's tale but i do believe that hair gets used to shampoo and conditioner if the same one is used constantly for a long period of time therefore every now and then i switch from using Aussie to using Bed Head just to shock my hair (that sounds strange i know) Now unless your gonna purchase these from a salon there pretty hard to get hold of so i normally purchase mine from Ebay, there basically a restoration shampoo and conditioner that restore hair back to a healthy state. (great if you have dry hair, use a lot of heat on your hair, dye your hair etc) Now im a person who will try anything that claims to help unhealthy hair so these for me are "holy grail" items and i dont think i could find anything that works better and quicker than these.
- Tresemme Heat Defence Smooth Spray- This smells amazing for a heat denfence as they normally don't really smell of anything but this smells fruity and lovely. The constancy of the product is more of a mist then a spray i would say making it all the more better as you don't end up with wet strands after using it. I use this all the time, when im blow drying, straightening and it honestly works wonders in keeping your hair from frazzling.
- Tresemme Hairspray - Not really all that much to say about this, its a hairspray its nice not particularly special but it holds your hair in place for a long time so it will do. Im a sucker for buying things cause there on offer so i normally just pick up whatever hair is on offer at the time.
- Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo - If you use alot of hair products or feel like you have used a product that hasn't quite washed out with regular shampoo than this is for you. I use this about once i week just to give my hair a deep and thorough cleanse after ive used my oil treatment. It just makes hair feel weightless and you never have to worry about product build up.
What products are you favourite when it comes to hair?