Sunday 4 November 2012

Mua Haul

Hey just me again ... recently i stopped by the Mua stand in superdrug, something i don't normally do as i find there products to be a little hit and miss. But after hearing that they have brought out there own version of the Caviar Manicure i thought i would take a peek. I also picked up some of there cream blush which i had heard really good reviews about and one of there love heart collection polishes as it was the only shade in the collection i hadn't already got. And whilst making an online order i purchased a lipstick in shade Bare (i have shade juicy on its way as we speak as well haha).

Sorry for the crappy picture it was taken whilst dark outside. 
 Mua caviar manicure beads - I was really happy to know that a high street brand had finally released a cheaper version of the caviar manicure. Whilst the Ciate ones were really nice, they were a little overpriced in my opinion. The Mua beads can either be brought on there own (unlike the Ciate ones) or can be brought in a set with a base polish. These a lot of different ones to choose from i personally want to get my hands on the white and pink ones next and there's defiantly something to suit everybody. Plus there only £3 which is a complete bargain!

Mua love hearts collection polish in shade: u r fab - the photo didn't really do these products justice (which i apologize again for) but in real life this is a gorgeous purple shade with a red hint to it. Defiantly the best one in the range for Autumn/winter.

Mua cream blush in shade: blossom - After hearing all the talk of these being really good, i finally gave in and purchased one even though i don't normally like cream blush ( i find them quite annoying to apply and blend) I like the consistency of these but there is just no colour, i literally applied three/four layers of this to my hand to try and swatch and still barely a hint of colour. Its probably just this particular shade to be honest so im going to go swatch some others in store next time im in superdrug. But apart from the distinct lack of pigmentation i think they are bang on with the consistency as they seem to be really easy to blend.

Mua lipstick in shade: Bare - I love Mua's new range of lipsticks, i wasnt a big fan of the colour choice in there older range but i think there newer ones are much more on trend. Bare is a simple but lovely nude shade but its a rather dark nude so it doesn't make you look to washed out. I also mentioned that i have shade Juicy on its way which is a mid coral colour (gonna be perfect for next spring/summer).

Thanks for reading (sorry again for the bad pictures blame the dark evening lol) next post is going to be a boys/mens christmas gift guide.   

7 comments:

  1. I'm so annoyed my MUA stand doesn't have the caviar beads yet, they look so pretty! Lovely haul you got some great products xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and im lucky because my local superdrug is really small and hardly has any MUA products :)

      Delete
  2. I must try out these nail beads. I'm just waiting on some products to do velvet nails with so after I've tried them then I'll definitely be visiting an MUA stand!xx

    http://nathaliavictoriaisobella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them yet but can't wait as i loved the Ciate ones hoping these will be just as good :)

      Delete
  3. Love their lipsticks and I can't wait to try their caviar beads! great haul! xo

    http://simplebeautytreats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has helped me a lot as i know MUA's products are super cheap which puts me off using them, just incase they're no goood

    Love reading your posts!

    xx

    http://daniellebbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats how i felt about them before i tried a few but there surprisingly good :)

      Delete