So when i got a leaflet through my door about food box, Graze i thought they were such a good idea. I sure do love my food and these boxes are just so yummy! The idea behind them is that you make an account on there website Here and choose the foods in which you would like to either;
- Bin (meaning you don't like the food and therefore never want to receive it)
- Try ( you would be happy for the food to be included in your box)
- Like (these foods will be included in most boxes you recieve)
- Love (these foods will be included in nearly every box)
Once you decided which foods you would like to either bin,try,like or you love, you will then be asked to select a delivery day, which i think is a great option especially if you are a busy bee like me. Once you have selected your delivery day you can expect a box to arrive every week on that day. Within the box will be four delicious foods for you to try. The proportions of the foods are snack size as all of the foods are snacks.
Onto the fun part... In my box i received...
- Smocked Paprika Garlic&Thyme Rustic Marble Bread ( a soft doughy bread with smoked paprika and a sprinkle of garlic&thyme.)
- Scrumtious Blueberry Swirl (a mix of yogurt&blueberry raisins,raspberry infused cranberries and blackcurrants.
- Honeycomb Crunch (milk chocolate coated honeycomb, sultanas and almonds)
- Tomato Dipinetti (herb breadsticks with a tomato and rosemary dip)
The Company Itself was started by 7 friends a few years back and aims to invent snacks that show off "healths more pleasurable side." Everything in the graze boxes is as natural and organic as possible and the box itself and its content are all recyclable. The boxes are £3.89 however you can purchase your first box half price at just £1.94. Also when you purchase 5 boxes the fifth box if free!
Thanks for reading!